NursRxiv ( pronounced “Nurs-Archive”, Chinese title: 中西医结合护理 (预印本), English title: Integrative Nursing Preprint), is an online preprint platform (www.nursrxiv.org.cn) publishing articles in nursing field, founded by Association of Integrative Nursing and managed by journal center of integrative nursing. It is a constituent part of Integrative Nursing Academic Ability Improvement Project.
NursRxiv is open access archive database accepting articles and research findings in all aspects of nursing research field that are yet unpublished in a formal publication and without peer review. The aim of NurRxiv is to protect author’s originality and right of first publication, encourage authors to share their nursing research findings and results the first time, promote a wider range of academic exchanges, and promote the open access to scientific research results. NurRxiv builds a new academic exchange platform that complements the deficiencies of the publishing modes of traditional nursing journals.
Compared to articles published in a formal journal, NursRxiv has the following features:
1. Fast exchanges: The most obvious benefit of publishing on NurRxiv is that it avoids the delays caused by the journal publication process, so that others can immediately benefit from your papers.
2. Open access: Storing your original papers on the NursRxiv server is a good way to make your research freely available to nursing researchers around the world.
3. Priority: While many peers may be doing the same research work, NursRxiv gives you a chance to get priority for your research ideas or findings, because the webpage and DOI number of a preprint published on NursRxiv is marked with the date of first publication.
4. Valuable feedbacks: After a preprint is published on NursRxiv, you can share links with other peers and ask for their feedbacks. Sometimes other people may point out errors in your manuscript and comment on it. You can use these comments to judge the quality of your research work, improve the quality of your paper before you submit it and thus increased paper acceptance rate.
5. Being cited earlier: As part of the scientific record, preprints published on NursRxiv are assigned DOIs and may be cited by other scholars and researchers. Your research is likely to be noticed and cited before it is formally published.
6. Providing research evidence: A preprint of a paper published on NursRxiv may come in handy when your institution or funder ask for updates or reports on your recent research.
7. Increasing cooperation opportunities and receiving more conference invitations: Papers published on NursRxiv can increase the visibility of your research and attract the attention of conference organizers and potential collaborators.
8. Building academic records quickly: Because preprints of papers on NursRxiv can be cited, they can help nursing staffs quickly establish academic records, improving the visibility of research results and benefiting authors.
For details on the scope, submission, publication, citation, copyright of NursRxiv, please refer to the “ Instructions to Authors” and “Frequently Asked Questions”.
Reminder: Preprints published on NursRxiv refer to preliminary research or academic reports without peer review. The contents should be neither used as reference to guide clinical nursing practices or health-related behaviours, nor reported as established information in news media.
Chinese title: 中西医结合护理(预印本)
English title: Integrative Nursing Preprint
Operations: Integrative Nursing Preprint